As a web producer I have developed a number of websites from initial keyword research to site maps and user navigation. My SEO recommendations are always heavily focused on content and a long term content strategy to ensure stable growth and visibility in search engines.
North Bay Bavarian is a high end BMW and Mini service shop. They had low visibility in search engines, but were open to the idea of a site re-design for two reasons. First, the original site was very hard to read and navigate through (it was white text on a black background) and second, it was not interactive or engaging, but rather was entirely static.
- Web Producer – Developed budget, timeline, specs, (see) strategic brief, and managed all other project coordination.
- Competitive Analysis – Conducted extensive competitive analysis, surveyed social media outlets for opportunity, and determined industry “best practices.”
- Keyword Research – Via Google tools, and other online tools for competitive research.
- Content Strategy – Made content recommendations per research–wrote detailed creative & content briefs for creative teams.
- Site Map & Wire Frame – Created site’s initial wire frame & site map (also created META data)
- Content Strategy – Content recommendation (features & topic based) See Content Plan
- SEO – Site needed major SEO work technically, but also content wise. Current site has little content. SEO strategy was developed to promote “inbound” marketing through link building, and new media outlets.
Example 2: Palmer Advertising, Boutique Full Service Agency – Website re-design & content strategy. Current site has very low organic listing, entire thing built in flash (no searchable/indexable content). Content recommendations based on new brand platform, and SEO strategies. Some recommendations included; less flash, more keyword rich content, implementation and frequent updating of a blog, revision of meta data, and active out reach in social media to attract link backs.